Trensor's 3FP™ line of vehicle electronics are ultra-premium pressure sensors for the harshest automotive environments. These sensors are widely used across the performance, racing, off-road, marine and specialty vehicle markets.
Industry leading features include:
- 3-pin APTIV® (Packard®/Delphi®) electrical interface in high-grade thermoplastic.
- High-grade stainless steel pressure port with 22mm hex and 1/8-27 NPT threaded mechanical interface.
- High accuracy across real-life working temperature range.
- Atmospheric reference vent with waterproof & dustpoof membrane.
- Compatible with most fuels, oils, and liquid/gas media.
- Available in 7 standard pressure ranges with more pressure ranges planned.
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE: In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Trensor's 3FP Performance Racing products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Trensor's 3FP Performance Racing products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Trensor 3FP Performance Racing product.